The Agora

Friday, February 21, 2003:

Good Morning! Shot another 101 yesterday at Eagle Ridge (Masters 9 and Champions 9) in an up-and-down round. Drew had an 86, Connor a 96 and Allen a 112. I'm incredibly inconsistant. After triple bogies on three straight holes, I pulled my driver out of the bag for the first time this week on "Champions" 5th hole and proceeded to drive the ball 290 yards straight down the middle. I shot par on 3 of the next four holes. I'm going to take lessons this summer.
Last night we went to dinner at Augustino's Restaurant in the Villages town square. Afterwards we walked around the square flea market where I bought 3 good looking watches (including one USA Flag watch) for $5 each. What a bargin!
Finally finished marking my students' social studies test essay questions last night. I've been reading their views on Sparta vs. Athens and The Peloponnesian War since Sunday! They were very interesting and at times entertaining. Today I plan to finish marking the rest of the test. No golf today, we're playing some basketball and then going to the Orlando Magic game tonight!


Mike Hetherington // 10:43 AM

______________________

Comments: Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









My personal weblog

  • Photos and Pics


  • Archives